Saturday, September 22, 2012

13.5 lists

Behold, two weeks of lists:


The bucket list drew me up short, and I've left it blank on purpose.  I just don't have one, and I don't think I'll ever have one.  Still, onward and upward... but before I go, a peek at my new tabs:

I finally got around to getting some smaller avery tabs to use, so now I can mix and match as many sections as I please.  The books tab at the back is the original, larger size, which is perfect since that's the most important bit (after the diary, of course!).

My next challenge is remembering to use my camera for taking photos, and not my phone.  I forget how amazingly useless it is for taking photos with any kind of detail!

1 comment:

  1. Ah lists. I love making them, and crossing things off when I'm done, and writing new ones.

    ReplyDelete