Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mondaydreaming

Crikey, two posts in the same month.  Has someone let a couple of Horsemen out for a trial Apocalypse run?

It's winter here, and I can't decide if I'm suffering a case of winter blues, or if there's something serious behind the endless second-guessing that I've been doing lately.  I have a horrible suspicion I might be brewing a midlife crisis a few years early, but I'm still hoping to wake up one morning and discover that I've just been winding myself up.

I've been self-medicating with music.  Rebuilt my old MP3 player - surprised to find I know how to use a screwdriver and watch a tutorial on youtube, and even more surprised that it actually works with Banshee - and have been dragging it around everywhere.  The side effect of that is the Other Half never knows if I'm listening to him, or whether I'm having a fit or just dancing to something he can't hear.

At any rate, I've been buying up old albums from bands that I always intended to love: Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden etc.  I seem to running about two decades behind the rest of the planet, which is fine by me.  Means I have another decade of being Bieber-free, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment